Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration Solutions for Retail
Information Builders' retail technology solutions give retailers a comprehensive snapshot of activity at every level of the organization. By better integrating and analyzing data from a variety of sources – including mobile and social – retailers can optimize inventory in response to demand, equip employees with more accurate information in real time, better market to customers, and drive growth.
More specifically, our business intelligence (BI), integration, and data integrity solutions provide retail firms around the world with the ability to analyze metrics pertaining to sales trends, consumer sentiment, product demand, customer behavior, and marketing promotions – and use this information to help grow the bottom line.
Featured Retail Customer Successes
Information Builders has numerous retail customers taking advantage of its solutions to obtain real-time insight into operations, among them:
- Associated Wholesalers, Inc.
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Mikesell’s Potato Chip Company
- The Paradies Shops
- Topco Associates LLC
- Winston Brands, Inc.
With our technologies, retail organizations can:
- Improve information access for all stakeholders – from executives and merchandising managers to warehouse and store staff, suppliers, distributors, and customers
- Unify and consolidate information in product information management, inventory management, customer relationship management, point of sale, and other systems
- Gain instant visibility into sales across all locations and channels
- Analyze customer sentiment about your company from text-based formats such as e-mails, blogs, and posts on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Use advanced, mobile-optimized BI tools to capture data from disparate sources and integrate the information into a comprehensive format that all departments can use
- Track inventory and distribution in real time
- Assess the performance of individual stores and outlets
- Accurately forecast demand, detect emerging buying trends, and predict traffic patterns so stock and staffing levels can be adjusted accordingly
- Perform geographic analysis to enable more precise merchandising by region
- Evaluate the effectiveness of markdowns, advertising, and other promotions
- Streamline and accelerate ordering and delivery processes
- Improve communication and collaboration with trading partners by automating key business-to-business transactions
- Leverage master data management to create a single, consistent view of products and customers across all systems